Student Forms

For info on the following, see the Records Office:

  • Registration and scheduling
  • Applications
  • Transcripts
  • Name and address changes
  • Enrollment verification
  • Overload approval
  • Individual study
  • GPA update
  • Record release form
  • Campus directory Release Restriction
  • Graduation Applications

To change your advisor or major:

For information on Extended Study Courses for on campus students: