To deliver a contemporary, integrated business curriculum emphasizing teaching excellence in a student-centered environment:
Contemporary, Integrated Business Curriculum
- A contemporary curriculum reflects current needs and developments in business. An integrated curriculum promotes understanding of theory through practical applications. Faculty are dedicated to using their business experience to enhance student learning. Our curriculum promotes knowledge, competencies and skills for today's workplace and for tomorrow's rapidly evolving information technology environment.
- Teaching excellence is our priority. We create a quality learning environment using small-size classes, state-of-the-art technology and innovative instructional techniques. The faculty's unique combination of diverse talents, academic training and practical business experience provides the foundation for creating this quality learning environment.
- In a student-centered environment, the student comes first. The faculty enjoy working one-on-one with students and providing quality advising and career counseling. We seek to advance the intellectual growth and personal development of our students as they develop their full potential. Our goal is to build a cornerstone for successful careers, responsible citizenship and lifelong learning.
The mission is supported by these shared values
- Meeting student needs
- Respecting diversity and alternative views
- Promoting a variety of learning and service experiences
- Working as a team
- Promoting effective communication, trust and mutual respect
- Anticipating trends in business practices
- Advancing lifelong learning for students, faculty and staff
- Linking with the business community and alumni