Human Performance & Physical Education
Health and wellness are keys to quality of life!
Prepare to be a leader, practitioner, or
manager in the fitness, health, and sport industries.
Earn advanced degrees in exercise science, coaching, and sport management.
Our programs feature:
- State-of-the art exercise science and biomechanics labs
- Collaboration with local K-12 schools, parks & recreation programs, and physical therapy clinics
- Highly qualified and dedicated faculty focused on student learning
- Fully online MA degrees
Prepare for Careers in:
- Fitness Instruction
- General Health & Wellness
- Parks / Recreation
- Physical Education
- Physical Therapy
- Sport Management
- Sport Psychology / Counseling
- Strength & Conditioning
We have an active HPPE majors club that participates in service projects and attends professional meetings.
For more info contact Dr. Michael Waller, Assistant Professor at firstname.lastname@example.org 719.587.7403