Porter Scholarship Renewals
Each academic year, Porter Scholars in Good Standing must
- The Scholarship Application for continuing support as a Porter Scholar for demonstrated unmet financial need
a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 and a minimum grade point average of 3.0 in science and mathematics courses required in the major.
involvement in activities related to the major and be making adequate progress in a science or mathematics degree program.
Renewal Application Procedure
1. Demonstrate unmet financial need by completion and submission of the:
2. Fill out an ASU:
3. Attach a student copy of your Adams State University transcript to the ASU Scholarship Application form.
4. Attach a listing of activities that demonstrate involvement in activities related to the major to the ASU Scholarship Application form.
For example, club membership,
tutoring, lab assistant, Science Fair judging, independent projects,
5. Submit the completed application by March 1st of the year for which the renewal application is made.
Mail the scholarship application, transcripts, and other documentation to
Porter Scholars in Science and Mathematics Committee
c/o/ Office of Student Financial Aid
Adams State University
208 Edgemont Boulevard
Alamosa, Colorado 81101