Undergraduate Teacher Education
The Teacher Education program at Adams State University will provide you with the tools to become a knowledgeable K - 12 professional who can facilitate learning for all students.
Our department is committed to student learning, quality teaching, and developing the next generation of educational leaders and practitioners.
We will prepare you for the challenges and rewards of the teaching profession.
- Work with student populations with special needs
and/or culturally and linguistically diverse populations
- Field placements throughout the program
Our Program Offers:
- Clinical based teacher preparation model (more time with kids, less time in class)
- Theory to practice
- Early Childhood
- K-12 (Art, Physical Education, Music)
- Secondary (Business, English, Theater, Social Studies, Mathematics, Science)
- Dual endorsement program in Elementary Education/Special Education
- Dual endorsement program in Elementary Education/Early Childhood Education
Hear from our students:
- Instructional Coaching
- Teacher Education Club
- Teacher Education First Year Interest Group