Conveniently located at One Stop in the S.U.B.
- The Cashier is available to assist you with:
- Accepting tuition and transcription payments via cash, check or credit card
- Student payroll
- Registration refunds
- General questions about your student account
Work-Study Payroll Dates
- Student payroll is processed through the student's Higher One account at www.myonemoney.com.
- If you do not have a Higher One card, contact Adams State's One Stop Student Services.
- Visit www.myonemoney.com to authenticate an account with Higher One using the card. Choose a payroll preference of the Higher One OneAccount checking account or ACH transfer from Higher One to another checking or savings account.
- Student payroll is scheduled for the 15th of every month. If the 15th falls on a weekend day, then payroll will be the Friday prior to the weekend.
Timesheet Due Dates
- Student timesheets are due on the 2nd of every month.