Student Business - How to use E-bill
Where will e-bill notifications be sent?
- To your @grizzlies.adams.edu email address. They also will be sent to anyone you authorize to have access to your e-bills.
How do I authorize someone else to view or pay my student bill?
- Once you're in e-bill, click on "My Account." Then select "Authorize Users."
- On the next screen, enter the authorized user's email address. Allow
them access to view and pay your bills and/or view your payment history
by clicking on "Yes" and then selecting "Add User."
- Your authorized user's email address will serve as their log in
username. It is also where they'll receive messages about your bill.
- Their username and a randomly assigned password will be emailed to them.
How do I become an authorized user?
- In accordance with the Federal Educational Rights Privacy Act
(FERPA), your student is the only person who can add you as an
How will authorized users obtain my e-bill if they don't have access to a computer?
- If others normally pay your bill and they don't have access to a
computer, you'll be able to print the bill and mail it to them or simply
provide them with the balance due and the payment mailing address
listed on the bill.
Can I get a text to my cell phone?
- You can choose to also receive a text message when your e-bill is ready to view.
- Log in to e-billing.
- Once logged into e-bill select the "My Profiles" tab,
enter your telephone number and carrier.
Unable to login? Contact:
Get more help with E-bill: