How to Work With Us
Sometimes last minute things come up. But when you know an event is happening, planning ahead ensures that you will have what you want when you need it.
*For offset printing, plan a minimum of 3 to 4 weeks ahead*
*For Print Shop quick prints plan 5 to 6 days*
Information We Need From You:
Before you come in, call the Print Shop to schedule an appointment, or fill out our online form. To produce the results you want, we will need the following information -
- What type of product you want? (Poster, brochure, flyer, post cards, etc.)
- What is the purpose for this document?
- Who is the intended audience?
- How many do you need, and how will it be distributed?
- Do you want to print in color or black & white?
- What is the budget and account number?
- Is the text ready, at least in draft version?
- Will you be producing the piece yourself, or will you need graphic design services?
- If you are doing the project yourself, will you create it to finished size? Will you be providing us with a hard copy or an electronic file? Check to be sure that we can print from the software/file format that you will be providing.