Grounds - Summer Services
- Weekly throughout the growing season (May- October).
- Cutting height: 2.5 inches.
- Cross mowing (back and forth pattern) where feasible.
- Excess grass on lawn and sidewalks will be hauled off or blown off sidewalks.
- Mow around buildings, trees, light poles, shrubs, and any other objects.
- Show care when mowing around these objects to prevent any damage.
- Around buildings, trees, poles, edges of sidewalks, etc.
- On an as-needed basis.
- Sidewalks will be edged in June and August.
- Excess debris will be picked up and hauled away and sidewalks blown off.
- We will weed all flower beds daily.
- We will spray for weeds as needed to prevent any violations or fines with the City of Alamosa weed ordinances.
- Cut weeds on all of ASU property.
- Make sure all sprinklers, valves, heads are functioning properly and are not leaking.
- Maintenance adjust heads, cleaning of nozzles, and check for leaks.
- As needed to keep turf healthy and green
- Water will be shut off two days prior for events outside.
- Replace and adjust sprinkler heads as needed throughout the growing season.
Fertilization and Weed Control
- A third application will be applied if needed in July.
- Spray a post emergent as needed for weeds.