Texas students, want a college in Colorado?
Adams State University has great incentives to get your degree here!
A federally designated Hispanic Serving Institution, Adams State University is recognized for offering one of Colorado’s most affordable bachelor’s degrees, and we have a commitment to extending this value to Texas residents through a variety of initiatives.
- Experience Colorado Scholarship. Non-resident students with a CCHE Index of 80 or higher at the time of admission will receive the Experience Colorado Scholarship, valued at $5,000 per year for up to four years.
- Lone Star Scholarship. Texas residents with a CCHE Index of 80 or higher at the time of admission will receive the Lone Star Scholarship valued at $3,000 per year for up to four years.
- Automatic Merit-based Scholarships.
- Guaranteed Tuition applies to all Texas residents paying tuition and ensures that tuition will remain the same for up to four years.
- Generous Tuition Window. Students pay a flat "full time" tuition rate for 12 up to 20 credits.
Questions? Please contact the Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org