Adams State's Early College Program provides high school students with options to start college early. High school freshmen through seniors who are ready for college-level courses can take the Early College online classes at their convenience each semester. Some school districts may reimburse high school students for Early College tuition. Both Guaranteed Transfer (GT) and Developmental Courses are available.
High school students who complete 15 or more credits through Early College, College@HS and/or High School Concurrent can earn a $1000 scholarship at Adams State!
- Fill out the Early College Agreement. Early College Agreement
- Fill out the Early College Registration. Early College Registration
- Cost is $121 per credit hour.
Courses for Fall 2014: Registration opens 21 July
- ECON 201 - Economics in Today's Society (GT)
- ENG 101 – Communication Arts I (GT)
- ENG 102 – Communications Arts II (GT)
- GOV 291 – American Government (GT)
- HGP 110 – Development of Civilization to 1500 (GT)
- HGP 111 - Development of Civilization from 1500 - Present (GT)
- HIS 202 – American History to 1865 (GT)
- HIS 203 – American History from 1865 to Present (GT)
- MATH 097 – Basic Algebra Skills
- MATH 099 – Intermediate Algebra
- MATH 104 - Finite Mathematics (GT)
- MATH 106 – College Algebra (GT)
- MUS 100 – Introduction to Music Literature (GT)
- PSYC 101 – Introduction to Psychology (GT)
- SOC 201 – Sociological Imagination (GT)
- THTR 180 – Introduction to Theater (GT)