Campus Operations Team
The Operations team includes those units responsible for the day-to-day operations of the College. The agenda resolves around communication, short term problem-solving, and implementation of the plans generated by Cabinet. Operations is chaired by the Senior VP in his capacity as the Chief Operating Officer of the campus.
The Operations Team meets the second and fourth Thursday of each month from 2:00 to 3:30 in the President's Conference Room.
- Senior Vice President for Enrollment Management, Chair - Dr Michael Mumper
- Vice President for Academic Affairs - Dr Frank Novotny
- Vice President for Graduate Studies
- Assistant Vice President for Extended Studies - Operations
- Assistant Vice President for Extended Studies - Academics
- Dean and Assistant Vice President for Student Affairs - Mr Kenneth Marquez
- Assistant Vice President for Budgeting and Technology - Ms Heather Heersink
- IR Director - Ms Andrea Benton Maestas
- CIO - Mr Michael Nicholson
- Communications Director - Mr Mark Schoenecker
- Interim Library Director - Mr David Goetzman