Important Dates for Online Semester-Based Courses Only
- Summer semester-based online courses will begin May 13, 2013.
- Registrations for semester-based courses will be accepted through May 16, 2013.
- To register for online semester-based courses between May 17-23, 2013, instructor permission must be obtained. Instructor contact information can be found on the course syllabus.
- No registrations will be accepted after May 23, 2013, for online semester-based courses for Summer 2013.
Browse Courses by Subject
Note: Courses numbered 000 (095/099) are remedial courses (not college-level) and do not count toward graduation requirements
Register by doing ANY of the following:
- Complete it and fax to 719.587.7974 or mail to ASU Extended Studies
- Telephone us at 1.800.548.6679 and register using your MasterCard, Visa or Discover card.
- Request a copy of the catalog, complete the registration form, and mail along with your check.
When students register for a Distance Learning course, they will receive a study guide (plan of study) for the course, as well as General Instructions. Students may order textbooks by completing the book order form and mailing it to Adams State University or by calling the Adams State University Bookstore at 719.587.7912.