Important Dates for Online Semester-Based Courses Only
- Spring semester-based online courses will begin January 20, 2015.
- Registrations for spring 2015 semester-based courses will be accepted through January 30, 2015.
- To register for spring 2015 semester-based courses between January 27-30, 2015, instructor permission must be obtained. Instructor contact information can be found on the course syllabus.
- No registrations for spring 2015 semester-based courses will be accepted after January 30, 2015.
Browse Courses by Subject
Note: Courses numbered 000 (095/099) are remedial courses (not college-level) and do not count toward graduation requirements
Register by doing ANY of the following:
- Go to our secure site.
- Telephone us at 1-800-548-6679 and register using your MasterCard, Visa or Discover.
- Request a copy of the catalog, complete the registration form, and mail along with your check.
- Complete a printable registration form and fax to 719-587-7974 or mail to ASU Extended Studies.
When students register for a Distance Learning course, they will receive a study guide (plan of study) for the course, as well as General Instructions. Students may order textbooks by completing the book order form and mailing it to Adams State University or by calling the Adams State University Bookstore at 719-587-7912.