The Cabinet is the primary planning body of the university. The Cabinet is responsible for setting the strategic vision of the University and writing its strategic plan. It reviews and recommends approval of other major planning and policy documents to the university president.
Members have the responsibility of serving as a communication link between Cabinet and respective units. This communication, which must be reciprocal, involves anticipating issues, seeking perspective and advice, and sharing information before and after decisions are made.
Meetings are held monthly and chaired on a rotating basis by members of the Executive Council.
- University President – Dr. David Svaldi
- Sr. VP for Enroll. Mgmt/Pgm. Dvlp. – Dr. Michael Mumper
- VP for Finance & Govt. Relations – Mr. Bill Mansheim
- VP for Academic Affairs – Dr. Frank Novotny
- VP for Student Affairs – Mr. Kenneth Marquez
- Athletic Director – Mr. Larry Mortensen
- Director of Human Resources – Ms. Tracy Rogers
- Assc. VP for Facilities Plan. Design & Cstr. – Mr. Erik van de Boogaard
- Assistant VP for Enrollment Management – Mr. Eric Carpio
- Assistant VP for Budget and Technology – Ms. Heather Heersink
- Assistant VP Extended Studies Academics – Mr. Walter Roybal
- Assistant VP Extended Studies Operations – Ms. Judy Phillips
- Foundation/Alumni Rep. – Ms.Tammy Lopez/Ms. Lori Laske
- Director/CIO – Mr. Kevin Daniel
- Director of Communications – Mr. Mark Schoenecker
- Faculty Senate President – Dr. Brent King
- Academic Department Chair Rep. – Dr. Matt Nehring
- Classified Employee Council Rep. – Mr. Jeff Cook
- AS&F President – Mr. Matt Martinez