ASAP Rental Shop
The ASAP Rental Shop is the place to get all your camping, hiking, backpacking, mountaineering, and river running gear. It is also just a great place to hang out.
ASAP memberships allow students, faculty, staff, and community members to access the goods and services offered through the adventure program at an unbelievable rate.
The Adams State Adventure Program maintains a large assortment of outdoor adventure gear that is available for rent to members of the Adams State University community and the general public.
Membership is not required to rent equipment, but you can't beat this deal!
Renters are encouraged to reserve gear in advance to insure that it is ready and available on the desired date(s).
Equipment can be reserved by calling 719-587-7813 or in person at the Adventure Program Rental
Shop is located in the Rex Activity Center.
Adventure Program Hours
Rental Shop Membership
- Annual - $25 for AS&F / $100 for Community
- Semester - $15 for AS&F / $60 for Community
Rental Shop Membership benefits include the following:
- Unlimited free equipment rental
- Discounted rental rates for watercraft, including rafts
Equipment Rental General Policies
- Unlimited Rentals for the member for up to 1 week!
- If renting over a holiday, members can keep the equipment for the length of the holiday.
- Current Adams State University students, faculty, and staff are eligible for AS&F membership level benefits and pricing. A valid ASU ID is required to be presented at time of membership purchase.
- Individuals otherwise affiliated or not affiliated with the university are eligible for non AS&F membership level benefits and pricing.
- Annual memberships are valid for one year upon purchase date.
- Raft rentals are not included in the Rental Shop Membership. However, AS&F Rental Shop. Members receive a 30% discount and Community Rental Shop Members receive 20% discount.
- Full payment is due at time of purchase.
- Employees of local designated non-profit organizations receive 20% discount on memberships.