United Campus Ministry
. . . make us part of your Great Story!
Students and supporters of various faiths who together support the mission of Campus Ministry.
To be a spiritual and religious connecting point for the campus community, open to people of all beliefs and philosophies. To build bridges through shared experiences around common values that promote respect and understanding.
We are here to serve . . .
- Supportive place during times of loss
- Sounding board for relationship issues
- A place to make new friends
- Leadership & personal development
- Prayer and faith sharing
- Community service opportunities
- Alternative Spring Break cultural/service immersions
- Forums and other educational events
- Discussion groups
- Connect with a local faith community (or spiritual mentor)