When Should You See Us?
When Should I Contact My Advisor?
- At least once per semester, to be advised and to obtain your advising PIN (advising begins approximately two weeks before the first day of registration each semester)
- To discuss academic and career goals
- To ask questions concerning college policies
- Any time you have difficulty focusing on your academics (your advisor is aware of campus resources available to help you with issues that interfere with your studies)
When Should I Contact the Academic Advising Center?
- To declare or change your major or minor
- To have an advisor assigned to you or to make advisor changes
- To be advised if you have not declared a major or if you were conditionally admitted