Career Services is located in the Student Success Center on the first floor of Nielsen Library. If you have any needs pertaining to career services or choosing a major and would like to make an appointment, please contact us in person, via email, or by phone. We will be more than happy to assist you!
Where: Student Success Center, Nielsen Library #133
Adams State University Career Services is here to help you explore your options and create possibilities.
Students who use Career Services early in their academic careers are more likely to find jobs and internships than those who wait. Career Services welcomes All ASU undergraduates and graduate students!
Services we provide
- Discuss Major and Career Options
- Utilize Career related personality assessments
- Review Career Resources
Develop Job and Career Skills
- Attend Career Workshops
- Develop Your Resume (or CV) and Cover Letter
- Resume and Cover Letter Reviews
- Learn to showcase your skills and experiences via Mock Interviews
Search for Internships and Jobs
- Utilize Employer and Mentor Contracts
- Browse Job and Internship Postings
- Attend Job and Career Fairs and Networking Events
Plan for Graduate and Professional School
- Prep for Graduate School Workshops
- Essay and Application Reviews