The Grizzly Testing & Learning Center (GTLC) has partnered with the Office of Accessibility Services to provide several accommodations for students with documented disabilities.
Currently the GTLC offers note-takers, test readers, test scribes, and a reduced testing environment. The Grizzly Testing & Learning Center also houses a variety of different
technology devices for check-out for students requesting accommodations.
If you would like more information on the services available at Adams State University, please contact:
GTLC Testing Policy & Procedures
The Grizzly Testing and Learning Center aims to assist students with accommodations the best we can. Students, however, must:
- Present a valid photo ID with a clear picture
- Secure all personal belongings and unauthorized testing aids including cell phones and other electronic devices
- Allow the full amount of time for exam completion
- Not access computers or other electronics unless indicated by professors or exam instructions
- Communicate with professors to ensure exam is present at GTLC
We also ask that students:
- Schedule an appointment by calling or emailing GTLC to reserve a room. We will administer walk-in exams but students may not receive a room.
- For test scribes or readers, please schedule your exams accordingly. We cannot guarantee readers or writers if exams are walk-in based.
- Ensure that no children accompany the tester into the room or are left unattended in waiting area