Financial Aid for Summer Semester

Financial aid is available for undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in a degree program.

A minimum of 6 credit hours of enrollment in any combination of the Summer Sessions is required for aid consideration.

To get your Summer Financial Aid:

  1. Complete a FAFSA.
  2. Submit a summer financial aid application: online or printable PDF