Government DocumentsNielsen Library is a member of the Federal Depository Library Program. As such the library gives public assistance and access to anyone who wishes to access documents considered government information. At the library, we provide:
- A reference desk on the second floor of the library staffed by library personnel who can help users find government information.
- Laptops, so that users may search for information on their own.
- Guest Wi-Fi, so that users with their own laptops may access Adams State Resources.
- A fully accessible print collection located across from the reference desk.
- Two public terminals on the 2nd floor that may access government sites, available to anyone.