The Department of Career Services proudly offers services to our ASU Graduates and Alumni. We want you to know that we are here to help support you through your transition from college to career. ASU Graduates and Alumni are given the opportunity to use Career Services for free!
Also, the Alumni Relations Office has a great network of Alumni that are willing to mentor and help new ASU graduates. If you would like more information on being mentored by an Alumni, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to provide your student ID number, location, and your career goal. (Depending on location and interest we can not guarantee a mentor for every ASU Graduate)
Career Services for ASU Graduates Include:
- Access to a Career Counselor
- Access to Local Job Fair/ Career Fair
- Access to Career Development Workshops
- Access to Cover Letter/Resume Critique Services
- Access to Mock Interviews Critique Services
- Access to Grizzly Careers (online job database)
Please contact a Career Service Staff Member to set-up an appointment.